August 21 - September 5, 2014
As a step in the consultative process around the revision and updating of the Food for Peace (FFP) Strategic Plan, Susan Bradley of FFP posed nine discussion questions to representatives of implementing organizations at the TOPS/FSN Network Knowledge Sharing Meeting in July 2014.
The TOPS Program has posted these questions to the online discussion forum of the FSN Network Portal in an effort to open up the conversation to all implementers of FFP-funded projects:
- Question 1: Targeting FFP Non-Emergency Resources
- Question 2: FFP's Unique Role in Reducing Hunger and Poverty
- Question 3: FFP's Goal Statement
- Question 4: FFP's Contribution to USAID's Mission
- Question 5: "Nutrition Security" and the Concept of "Utilization"
- Question 6: FFP and Urban Hunger
- Question 7: Local Governance
- Question 8: FFP and Safety Nets
- Question 9: Working Ourselves Out of a Job
We invite you to browse through the questions below and share your thoughts with FFP through the FSN Network Portal by Friday, September 5. View the full set of questions in the Food for Peace Strategy Update online discussion forum here.