Qualitative Data and Subjective Indicators for Resilience Measurement
Part of the FSIN Technical Series, this fourth paper elaborates on the concepts presented in Technical Nos. 1 and 2 regarding the definition, principles and proposed common analytical model for resilience measurement. It argues that multiple methods assessment approaches that capture perceptions, opinions, judgments and the nature of social interactions as well as the observable or easily measureable characteristics of social ecological systems are required.
- Nos. 1: Resilience Measuremnet Principles Toward an Agenda for Measurement Design
- Nos. 2: A Common Analytical Model for Resilience Measurement: Causal Framework and Methodological Options
- Nos. 3: Household Data Sources for Measuring and Understanding Resilience
- Nos. 5: Measuring Shocks and Stressors as Part of Resilience Measurement
- Nos. 6: Systems Analysis in the Context of Resilience