Designing Agricultural Research that Leads to Commercialization Webinar
A new report from Feed the Future Partnering for Innovation explores recommendations to USAID and research institutions on how to best improve the commercialization approach, increase the success factor in commercializing research, and move forward with research to commercialization.
Feed the Future recommendations revolve around these two topics:
- Involving the private sector in strategy setting, program design, and implementation.
- Facilitating the commercialization process through capacity development and an enabling environment.
Join this webinar to learn more about the key takeaways to design a successful strategy for agricultural research leading to commercialization.
- Designing Agricultural Research that Leads to Commercialization: Recommendations for USAID
- Success Factors for Commercializing Agricultural Research: Lessons From Feed the Future Partnering for Innovation
Virginia Sopyla of Sopyla Consulting LLC is a consultant focusing on international agricultural development.
- Dieter Josef Schillinger is the Deputy Director General, Research and Development - Biosciences at the International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Mojdeh Bahar is the Assistant Administrator for Technology Transfer at Agricultural Research Service, USDA.