About the Webinar
In the face of increasing negative impacts of climate change and other economic and political shocks, what programmatic interventions can sustainably enhance resilience? This webinar examines how the Food for Peace-funded ENSURE DFSA in Zimbabwe enhanced household-level resilience through an integrated systems approach to financial inclusion, value chain support and market systems development.
During this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how inclusive finance and market systems increased household resilience in Zimbabwe
- Examine findings from the recent ICRISAT study on the impact of savings groups and ENSURE's Technical Brief: Savings groups as a cross-cutting sectoral intervention
- Hear how the Farming as a Business (FaaB) approach promoted market participation and addressed the issue of diversifying livelihood risks
The webinar will be facilitated by the FFP-funded Strengthening Capacity in Agriculture, Livelihoods, and Environment (SCALE) Award.
- Richard Ndou, ENSURE DFSA, Chief of Party, World Vision Zimbabwe
- Authur Masuku, ENSURE DFSA, Market Specialist, SNV Zimbabwe
- Dan Norell, Senior Technical Advisor, Economic Development, World Vision US
Watch the Recording