Join a network of people focused on caregiver mental health who will be attending this virtual event from around the world.
- Learn from others and share practical insights
- Find opportunities to advance caregiver mental health goals
- Participate in live virtual sessions and connecting opportunities
- Gain access to new resources and training between sessions
Caregiver mental health and its significant connection to food security and nutrition, early childhood health and development, other learning, socioemotional and economic outcomes are quickly becoming a priority for the global health community. What you learn and what you share makes a difference - join with others making a global impact.
Who is this event for?
- Implementers: Implementers will have the opportunity to learn from and dialogue with each other, be heard and give voice to others.
- Researchers: Researchers can deepen their understanding of the latest on-the-ground caregiver mental health initiatives and identify new points of entry for critical implementation research.
- Advocates: Advocates can engage with implementers and researchers, identify case studies, and review compelling data to inform policy and advocacy.