Join us for the final TOPS/FSN Network Knowledge Sharing Meeting on July 19-20, 2017 in Washington, DC! As we look back over the past seven years of The TOPS Program, we look forward to engaging in productive discussions about our collective accomplishments and innovations, lessons learned, and ways in which the greater food security and nutrition community can keep advancing in the years to come.
At TOPS/FSN Network Knowledge Sharing Meetings, the connections you make are as substantial as the knowledge you gain. Every session you attend, from energizing plenaries to intimate lunch tables, encourages active participation and engagement with your peers. Take advantage of this knowledge exchange with colleagues from around the world as we build momentum toward our common goal of ending hunger and malnutrition for all.
The TOPS Program is a USAID Food for Peace-funded learning mechanism for food security and nutrition practitioners. In our seventh year, we aim to highlight the FSN Network - the community of implementers, donors, and researchers across the food security and nutrition spectrum convened by The TOPS Program. Through knowledge-sharing events, capacity building workshops, task forces, discussion forums, and an extensive resource library, the members of the FSN Network have worked diligently across the years to foster lasting learning and impact. At this Knowledge Sharing Meeting, we will celebrate our accomplishments as well as "failures" that have turned into invaluable lessons learned, while looking at how this community of practice has played a part in improved food security.
- Session Recording: Welcome Remarks and Keynote Address
- Session Recording: Day 2 Plenary Session: The Food for Peace Learning Agenda: A Consultative Process
- Video: The TOPS Program: Creating Pathways from Learning to Practice in the Food Security and Nutrition Community
- Publication: The TOPS Program: Creating Pathways from Learning to Practice in the Food Security and Nutrition Community
- Video: Starting Dialogue, Building Community: Seven Years of Knowledge Sharing Meetings
- Photo Gallery