The TOPS Program hosted a series of events on facilitation during the summer of 2015. These knowledge sharing and training events focused on strengthening the facilitation skills of development practitioners in three areas:
- Virtual Facilitation: The facilitation of a participatory meeting for a group of individuals meeting online (using a webinar platform).
- In-Person Facilitation: The facilitation of a group of people meeting in-person toward a specific goal.
- Hybrid Event Facilitation: The design and facilitation of events that maximize participation for both in-person and online participants.
These three events yielded lots of insight and ideas for new and experienced facilitators alike. See the links below for resources, recordings and more information from these events.
- Virtual Meetings: Participatory Approaches to Facilitating Meetings Online (June 18, 2015)
- Mini-Workshop: Participatory Facilitation Techniques (July 20 & August 17)
- Considerations for Planning Hybrid Events with Online and In-Person Facilitation (August 5, 2015)