Food Security Knowledge Sharing Meeting 2020
Join IDEAL at our upcoming Food Security Knowledge Sharing Meeting (KSM) to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on June 8-11, 2020!
The event aims to enhance our joint understanding of how to effectively implement adaptive programs, sustain positive impact, and strengthen social dynamics in the face of increasingly complex and protracted crises. Specifically, the KSM will bring together implementing partners, USAID, and other stakeholders to:
- Cultivate productive spaces for the development and emergency food security community to learn from one another’s successes, failures, and innovations
- Strengthen relationships among the development and emergency implementers, especially those in the Middle East, Central and South Asia, and East Africa
- Provide opportunities for continued collaboration and learning
Be part of the KSM!
- Want to be part of the consultation process to help define the KSM content? Email Camille Tacastacas, Senior Specialist for Knowledge Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDEAL will release a solicitation for conference presentations in February 2020.
- Registration for the event will open in March 2020. Until then, add the KSM to your calendar by clicking below:
What are Knowledge Sharing Meetings (KSMs)?
KSMs are one of the primary mechanisms through which IDEAL facilitates peer-to-peer collaboration and learning. In organizing this year’s KSM, IDEAL is building on a successful tradition established under our predecessor, The TOPS Program, of bringing practitioners, researchers, donors, and government representatives together to share innovations, reflect on emerging topics and best practices within food security programming. More information about TOPS KSMs can be found on the Food Security & Nutrition Network.