Household Data Sources for Measuring and Understanding Resilience
Part of the FSIN Technical Series, this third paper elaborates on the concepts presented in Technical Series Nos. 1 and 2 regarding the definition, principles and proposed common analytical model for resilience measurement. The paper seeks to: (1) set out some of the data requirements involved in assessing and operationalizing the concept of resilience; (2) provide an overview of available data sources; and (3) explore how far existing data sources can be repurposed to capture information on resilience.
- Nos. 1: Resilience Measurement Principles Toward an Agenda for Measurement Design
- Nos. 2: A Common Analytical Model for Resilience Measurement: Causal Framework and Methodological Options
- Nos. 4: Qualitative Data and Subjective Indicators for Resilience Measurement
- Nos. 5: Measuring Shocks and Stressors as Part of Resilience Measurement
- Nos. 6: Systems Analysis in the Context of Resilience