Resource Library: Livelihoods
Increasing the Competitiveness of Market Chains for Small-Scale Rural Producers
This manual is the third in a series designed to support agencies implementing a territorial approach to rural business development. The manual series currently includes:
1. A guide to developing partnerships and territorial characterization
2. A guide to identifying market opportunities for smallholder producers and processors
3. Strategies to improve the competitiveness of market chains for smallholder producers
4. Collective marketing for small-scale producers
5. A guide to evaluating and strengthening Rural Business Development Services.