Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH
A recording of this event is now available.
About the Series
The Global WASH Cluster, PRO-WASH and CaLP are co-hosting a webinar on “Introduction to Market Based Programming in Emergency WASH". This webinar will introduce how market based programming can be used in emergency WASH, provide an overview of different approaches including cash and voucher assistance, and strategies to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. Partner organizations will also share learnings from implementation. This webinar is intended primarily for WASH, Markets, Cash, and Livelihoods practitioners.
Introduction to Market Based Programming for Emergency WASH
- Jean Christophe Barbiche, Capacity Building Specialist, Global WASH Cluster
- Dana Truhlarova Cristescu, Cash Advisor (CashCap), Global Education, Nutrition and WASH Clusters
Water and sanitation as part of the basic needs package in Jordan
- Elizabeth Barnhart, Senior Cash-Based Interventions Officer, UNHCR Jordan
- Roelof Wentzel, Head of WASH, UNHCR Jordan
Using market analysis to strengthen WASH interventions in Zimbabwe
- Parvin Ngala, Regional Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Advisor, Oxfam
- Lynn Yoshikawa, Regional Representative, Americas, CaLP
- Nicole Weber, Senior Specialist, PRO-WASH