Potential Topics for #KSAsia18
The 2018 TOPS/FSN Network Asia Regional Knowledge Sharing Meeting: Food Security Resilience at the Intersection of Development and Emergency brings together development and emergency implementers, academics and donors to share food security innovations, emerging topics, promising practices and lessons learned.
The three-day Knowledge Sharing Meeting gives participants the opportunity to engage in interactive sessions to gain increased awareness of common and unique challenges faced by development and emergency implementers in Asia; explore synergies; and identify ways in which we can work together.
The following are potential topics that will be discussed at the meeting:
- Response Analysis Tool
- Adaptive Management
- Technology and Knowledge Management
- Theories of Change and Learning
- Gender and Resilience
- Climate Change
- Agriculture and Natural Resource Management in the Development and Emergency Nexus
- Off-farm Livelihoods and Youth
- WASH in Emergency Contexts
- WASH in Development
- Cash and Nutrition
- Risk Management
- Gender Approaches in Bangladesh
- Resilience Assessment
- Resilience Modules for Analysis
- Recurrent Monitoring Surveys
- Mid-term Evaluations: Learning from the Process
Stay tuned for more information about the meeting! In the meantime, learn more about our Knowledge Sharing Meetings.