Progress, Innovations & Future Directions- Improving food aid products, processes and programs: Results from the Food Aid Quality Review (FAQR) Project Phase III
As some FAQR Phase III project activities, funded by USAID/Food For Peace, come to a close in January 2019, this is an important time to share results, recommendations, and future directions from key technical areas.
Presentation topics will include:
• Analysis of the USAID/FFP food aid basket and ration technical guidance
• Assessment of food aid packaging challenges and future innovations
• Findings related to food aid composition and bioavailability
• Improvements to food aid quality feedback loops
• Possible efficiency gains in the last mile of food aid distribution