About the Event
Join IDEAL and members of the food security implementing community as we showcase the ways in which programs are using digital platforms and tools for program implementation during COVID-19. Through interactive small-group discussions, presenters will share specific use cases where certain digital solutions have been effective and when they might not be appropriate, focusing on solutions that are low cost and easily adaptable in contexts where internet bandwidth may be low. Participants will also be invited to share their own experiences using these technologies.
Use cases to be presented include:
- Viamo for COVID-19 messaging and phone surveys
- TaroWorks for data for decision-making
- DreamSave FinTech app for VSLAs
- SAWBO animated videos for mini trainings
- Talking Books for on-demand recorded trainings
- Farm Radio for interactive radio broadcasting
If you are interested in presenting how you have used a specific digital solution for food security program implementation, please contact Camille Tacastacas at firstname.lastname@example.org.