Please join the HuMEL (Humanitarian Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning) peer community for an online discussion on:
- How to Promote Learning through Data Utilization in Emergency and Humanitarian Settings: Incorporating Best Practices and Reflecting on Lessons Learned from the Field
During the event, representatives from CRS and Global Communities will present their experiences on the topic. Following the HuMEL meeting, a recording will be available for review on this event page.
Join the HuMEL community to meet colleagues who work on M&E in emergency and humanitarian settings and share your experiences. Learn more here. There is also information from other recent HuMEL events, including sessions on:
- Promoting Locally-Led MEAL in Emergencies
- Tips and Best Practices for Partnering with TPM Service Providers
- Third-Party Monitoring Resources
- Real-Time Monitoring and Real-Time Evaluation.