Please join experts from the Nobo Jatra program (World Vision, Bangladesh) and Sabal program (Save the Children, Nepal) as they delve into market-based approaches to alternative livelihoods within USAID/Food for Peace (FFP) initiatives. From Theories of Change to technical approaches, listen to practical experiences, successes, and challenges in engaging the private sector and working with women and youth in these two contexts. The webinar will be facilitated by the FFP-funded Strengthening Capacity in Agriculture, Livelihoods, and Environment (SCALE) Award.
- Opening remarks by Food for Peace
- Saeqah Kabir, Senior Manager, Knowledge Management and Communications Nobo Jatra/World Vision Bangladesh
- Malini Tolat, Advisor Asia Livelihoods, Save the Children USA
- Toyanath Pandey, Senior Advisor Financial Services, Sabal/DEPROSC-Nepal
- Bakaul Islam, Team Leader, Winrock International
- Tara Noronha, Alternative Livelihoods Lead, SCALE