Resilience Measurement Principles toward an Agenda for Measurement Design
This paper sets an agenda for resilience measurement. It presents ten design principles that introduce the primary objectives and challenges associated with resilience measurement. In addition, it highlights general technical guidelines for use in promoting rigor in all measurement approaches. This FSIN Technical Series Nos.1 is the first of three papers that will be issued over the course of the next year.
- Nos. 2: A Common Analytical Model for Resilience Measurement: Causal Framework and Methodological Options
- Nos. 3: Household Data Sources for Measuring and Understanding Resilience
- Nos. 4: Qualitative Data and Subjective Indicators for Resilience Measurement
- Nos. 5: Measuring Shocks and Stressors as Part of Resilience Measurement
- Nos. 6: Systems Analysis in the Context of Resilience