This code allows users to enter power calculation parameters in the command window and outputs minimum detectable effects or sample sizes for various impact evaluation designs. To use this when you are determining the sample size for your evaluation:
- Download the Stata do file.
- Create a folder where you want to save the graphs.
- Replace the file path in the .do file (line 19) with the file path of your folder.
- Run the .do file (Ctrl + R or Cmd + R).
- Provide your inputs for the power calculations on the "Command" box of Stata's interface.
If you have any questions about how to use this template survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This survey template was made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of the Humanitarian Assistance Evidence Cycle Activity and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.