Water resources, and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) infrastructure, together provide clean, safe water to communities. This includes water for domestic water supply, and for other water uses such as irrigation.
The resources and materials below cover various aspects of water and infrastructure, from water resource management to ensuring drinking water quality. This page is updated on a regular basis by PRO-WASH & SCALE Award.
If you interested in learning more about the resources or sharing your own resources, please contact PRO-WASH & SCALE at (email@example.com).
Please visit the PRO-WASH & SCALE page to learn more about additional capacity strengthening, knowledge-sharing, and applied research opportunities.
- Technical Guide on Drinking Water Quality Monitoring
- Drinking Water Quality Training Package in English
- Formation de PRO-WASH sur la qualité de l'eau
- Sustaining Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems: An Example from Bangladesh
- Private Sector Engagement And Water Supply Systems: An Example From Ethiopia
- Climate Change, Risk, and Resilience in WASH and Agriculture Projects
- Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM): What Is It and What Does It Mean for Resilience Food Security Activities?
- A Guide to Online and Accessible Resources on Groundwater
- Guide PRO-WASH pour une infrastructure durable des points d’eau : approache systématique
- Successful Partnerships for Multiple-Use Water Services (MUS) in Zimbabwe: Final Report
- Operation and Maintenance of WASH Infrastructure Webinar Series - Part I
- Operation and Maintenance of WASH Infrastructure Webinar Series - Part II
- Climate Knowledge Co-Production
- How To Take a Water Sample
- How To Take a Water Sample (FR)
- Inside a Water Laboratory
- Inside a Water Laboratory (FR)